8.25.2010

The time has come...(in a James Earl Jones voice over)

For years now I’ve talked about starting a photography website or blog…aaand that’s about as far as it’s ever gotten, talking. I mean I’ve set up accounts; email addresses, domain names (yes there is a trinyrodriguez.com, don't go to it, there's nothing there), and have yet to actually post anything on any of them, until now. So although it is against my better judgment, I’ve decided to take the plunge! Granted I’m having some serious fears and doubts, (that are leading to my inability to sleep) but I figure there is no time like the present! I mean wth, right? If I keep waiting for the perfect shoot or series of pics that I feel are "my best", or till I have enough images for a website, or till this or that happens or whatever other excuse I’ve been telling myself all these years, I’ll never do it. The time has come, the time is here, and the time is now!!!* So ladies and gents, without further adieu, I introduce to you, Triny Rodriguez Photography. (cool logo to come soon :))

*said in a dramatic James Earl Jones voice over. (Yesss, you know who James Earl Jones is. He was Mufasa. “Ooooh, say it again, say it again!” “MUFASA!” “Oooooh!”, you know from The Lion King. I quote movies a lot; you’ll start to notice that! lol! ;))

No comments: