8.19.2011

Paisley (Lubbock Kid's Photographer)

Paisley is no stranger to having her picture taken.  In fact, at only 1 yr old she's quite the lil model!  :)  Now that could have something to do with my good friend April and her LOVE for all things cute, girly, princessy, and pink and dare I say, anything with ruffles!  ;)  Paisley (and Paige before her) are April's real live little dolls that are on their way to becoming just as gorgeous and girly as their Mama! 

April and I went out to take some pics of Paisley right after her 1st birthday to have a some fun with a cake smash!  Here are a few of my favorites from that day! 








I just love that lil smile!  :) 


Paiton, Paisley & Paige






mmmm!!!  :)












April, thank you so much for allowing me to document this special time in Paisley's life!  I had such a blast!  

Till next time
-Triny

No comments: