8.16.2015

Lubbock Memorial Arboretum Maternity Session: Alex + Isaiah (and lil Miss Olivia Grace)

I've known Isaiah my whole life, no literally, my. whole. life.  That's just one of the benefits of small town living - friends are often family! :)  I met Alex when the two start dating years ago, and immediately loved everything about her.  She's smart, kind, graceful, and gorgeous to boot - not to mention the perfect balance to Isaiah's love of life and all things crazy and fun!!  The two of them are a joy to be around and I couldn't be happier for them and their growing family!  In a few short weeks Lil Miss Olivia Grace is expected to WOW us with her presence, and I am just one of MANY who can't wait to meet her!  We met up a couple weeks ago to capture this exciting moment in their lives right before they become a family of 3!  Here are a few of my favorites from our day!  


Alex wanted something different for their maternity session and decided on the lush gardens and greenery at the Lubbock Memorial Arboretum and Garden & Arts Center.  






Shiny happy people holding hands!!  :))





I think this is my favorite!





Olivia Grace will most certainly have good taste!  Her accessory game is to be envied already!!


No sunflowers were harmed in the making of this picture. ;)

Alex + Isaiah THANK YOU so much for sharing this time in your life with me!  I can't wait to meet your lil one!!  :)

Till next time!  


No comments: