1.26.2011

Who...YOU??? + The Turner Family

I'm BAAAACK!  Who...YOU???  You may be asking.   YES, ME!!!  You know the girl who once wrote months ago that she was done with waiting, she'd had enough with her own excuses and she was bound and determined to put herself out there whole heartedly and do what she’d said she always wanted to do!  Well, I may not have gone fourth with the initial amount of gusto I had on that first post.  It was 2:30 in the morning, I must have been delirious!  I mean, I was in the middle of planning a wedding that would happen in 2 months (that I’d only decided on and begun planning a few weeks before) and for some reason I decided THAT would be the PERFECT time to start up my photography business.  Yeah, right smack in the middle of my, “Hey, let’s get married!”  idea!  Like I said, PERFECT timing!   So needless to say, you can tell from the lack of posts, things didn’t exactly go as planned.  But life never does right?  So, in this the New Year my goal is to pursue my photography full force.  Yes, I know it’s a lil late for New Year’s Resolutions, but give me a break, I’m trying here!  ;)   
It’s been a while, so I have some catching up to do.  2 Families, one graduation, a birthday party, and a newborn, all coming up! 
Up first, the Turner Family. 
A few weeks before Christmas (don’t worry, the pics were delivered before Christmas, I’m only just blogging now) I had the opportunity to photograph this wonderful family and I LOVED every minute of it!  Celina and I laugh at least a few times a day at work and her husband John had more than a few laughs at me when we worked together (small, small world :), so I should’ve known that their family would be just as much fun!  We laughed and laughed as we walked through downtown and then later rummaged through ‘the forest’, or the patch of green I could find in Lubbock.  ;)  Celina’s younger brother’s Steven and Josh came along and joined us for some pics of their own and more than helped with the their share of laughs! 

 It can take a group of this size a while to get in sync! :D


 :D




 Steven




Josh



 Celina & John

 Alainah



Ethan

Foster

Peyton



Celina & John, thank you for sharing your family's fun and laughter with me!  

Till next time
-Triny 

No comments: