5.16.2011

Gabby Sr. Pics - Crosbyton Sr. Session

I've known Gabby (Gabriela, as her mother calls her ;)) her entire life.  No seriously, her whole. entire. life.  Which lets be honest isn't really that hard when you consider she's only 18 and we both grew up in a small town of less than 2,000 people!  Gabby is graduating later this month from my alma mater, big ol' Crosbyton High School so we got together last month for some awesome Sr. pics!  She's soo excited for this new chapter in her life and I for one can't wait to see all that's in store for her!   


























Gabby thank you so much for trusting me with your Sr. pics!  You were awesome!  I'm sooo excited to see where life will lead you!  I just KNOW it'll be towards greatness! 

Till next time
-Triny

2 comments:

Whit said...

She looks even more like Nancy than Stina does! Beautiful girl, beautiful photos! :)

W

Triny said...

Thanks Whit!
She is so beautiful, just like Nancy & Christina. I need to talk them into a mother/daughters session! Thanks for the idea! lol! ;)