2.07.2012

Ashley + Zach + Alec (even a lil Mike)

Ashley and Zach are the niece and nephew of mine and Johnny's good friend Mike.  Ashley reached out to me before Christmas wanting some pics of her, her brother, and her soon to be cousin Alec. We had a great time walking around downtown Lubbock laughing and goofing off.  These three were so much fun!  Here are some of my favorites from our day!  :) 









Zach's quite a looker

And Alec is quite the lil charmer!  :)




Ashley told me she was the "most photogenically challenged person EVER!" 
 I like to think I changed her mind on that one!  These pics of her are just gorgeous!    :) 



Mike even decided to join us for a bit to get some pics of him and Alec for his fiancee Felicia.  
Lucky Lady, huh?!?  Those are some handsome fellas she's got!  :)  

This kid is hilarious!  You have no idea!  :D






Thanks so much you guys!  I had soooo much fun!  We have to do it again!  :) 

Till next time
-Triny

No comments: