2.07.2012

The Wright Family

Every now and again in life you're blessed to meet someone so special that they're bound to stay in and play a big role in your life without you even knowing it.  Without a doubt Heather is one of those people for me!  She is my bmfff and I love her for it!  Heather and I met years ago at our first "real job" after just graduating from college.  We instantly bonded over fashion, music, reality TV and our mutual hatred and unhappiness at said job!  Lol!  We've often laughed about how we wouldn't have made it a week it that place without each other and our lil "gang" of friends! (inside joke) ;)  

Throughout the years our friendship has grown right along with our families and I await many more years filled with laughs, love and plenty of good times with my good friend!  

We met before Christmas to get some shots for a family Christmas card.  Here are some of my favorites from my day spent with Jimmy, Heather, Kayleigh, and Jack, four people whom I love and adore oh so very much!  :)






Kayleigh is such a doll!  :) 








And Jack is a handsome lil bugger too!  :) 










Just LOVE these kids!  :) 



Thanks again guys!  I'm so thankful for good friends like you who encourage me, believe in me, know me the best and still somehow love me the most!  :)  
You guys rock!  

Till next time
-Triny

1 comment:

heather said...

Man, how lucky am I to have such an amazing friend who is also an extremely talented photographer!?? Couldn't be more pleased with the pictures and the time spent with you taking them.